You need to know that you're getting the absolute best in the industry when you're looking to hire a contractor. Whether for safety services, custom home projects, commercial, or industrial contracts, you should be rest assured that you're getting quality, qualified contractors.
Below, we proudly display our qualifications, and ask that you review them to know what you're getting when you choose to contract Sharp Building Solutions.
Tickets and Certificates:
• Occupational Health & Safety Certificate University of Alberta
• National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO), ACSA
• Alberta Certified Peer Health & Safety Auditor
• Leadership for Safety Excellence
• Small Employer Health & Safety Management
• Alberta OH & S Legislation Awareness
• Red Cross First Aid Standard Level C CPR and AED
• Confined Space & Awareness Training
• The Banff Academy for business - Cold Calling Techniques
• Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
• Prime Contractor Course
• Health and Safety Program Building, AMTA
• OSSA Fall Protection
• OSSA EWP/AWP
• H2S Alive
• Hours of service training
• Off Highway Defensive Driving.
• Butt Fusion - Electro Fusion Training HDPE
• Safe Trenching, Excavation & Ground Disturbance
• Bonding mat training
• CAA Air Brakes
Sharp Renovations provides the best in kitchen, basement, bathroom, cabinet, and deck renovations. Whether for residential or
commercial clients you can trust Sharp Renovations to get the job right.
We serve the good people of Devon, Calmar, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Stoney Plain, St. Albert, Beaumont, Edmonton, and surrounding areas.